Monday, February 4, 2013

Welcome!

Hi all!  Thanks for visiting my blog! Thought I'd give this a try... I'm a pretty reflective person, but I don't generally take the time to write my thoughts down anywhere. We'll see if I can keep this up!  I used to keep a diary when I was younger, and I wrote in it faithfully for about a week. Then I'd pull it out every month or so to write in it, then maybe once a year... I'm actually not too sure where it is at the moment...

Anyway, here's to hoping I can put more effort into blog writing! I'm thinking this will work out better for me because I can write for a wider audience than just myself--much more beneficial overall.  My motivation for starting a blog came after reading some others.  I love the idea of keeping up with my friends and family, but I also appreciate the fact that some of the blogs I've read can be very helpful and encouraging; that's mainly what I've set out to do here.  My blog will probably be a little of this and that at times, but for the most part, it's about being happy and sharing an encouraging word. If you're willing (and if I can stick with it), then stick with me! I hope I can bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart--and then you can pay it forward! :)

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment